Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks to salt and lots of scraping...

...I've been dug out of the snow. Sufficed to say I didn't leave my house for four days. While snowed in, I caught up on chores, watched movies and became very attached to my pajamas. I also got behind on work, so now that it's back to the grind for me I wanted to remind all of you that the February issue of Amarillo Magazine is out. (If you didn't leave your house all weekend either, take a shovel and go dig the Sunday paper out of your front lawn. AM mingles with the ads.)

We hope you'll appreciate our alternative look at love this month, sharing stories of people whose passion defines their lives. There's also a fabulous bridal spread and yummy fondue recipes for a Valentine's night at home.

If you have comments, suggestions or ideas for Amarillo Magazine, feel free to email me at jennie.miller@amarillo.com or leave us a message on our website.

Enjoy!

-Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment