Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well, that was quick!

As usual, the three-day weekend flew by, and while I'm tempted to stomp my feet and pout, I'm eager to get this season on a roll.

For me, Labor Day weekend has always represented a warm welcome to Autumn, a last hurrah for summer and the start of my favorite time of year. While the first day of fall is technically still two weeks away, I'm already pulling out cold-weather clothes, dusting off my leather boots from the top shelf and planning for the day when we can order a pay-per-view football game and make a big pot of chili. Autumn means constructing the perfect Halloween costumes and boxing up swim suits and sandals until the next year. It means pumpkins and holiday-themed magazines and hitting the 50% off sales at Hobby Lobby for new Thanksgiving and Christmas decor.

What is your favorite thing about fall? Take our poll and let us know what you think! (it's on your left.)

--Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment