Monday, October 12, 2009

A friendly wager.

When I was hired earlier this year, part of the process was to meet the Publisher. As we talked, I learned that Les is a Georgia native, and I informed him that I had just moved from Tennessee. Those two facts weren't altogether significant - that is, until football season started.

The Tennessee Vols and the Georgia Bulldogs are longtime SEC rivals, so the only appropriate thing to do was make a friendly wager on their game. If Georiga won, then I'd have to adorn his Georgia Snuggie for a photo to go on his blog. Just the same, if the Volunteers succeeded, then I'd bring one of my husband's jerseys for him to wear in a photo for our blog. Needless to say, I was darn-near confident that I'd be wearing black and red this morning...
But, that isn't the case. Instead, I give you Les Simpson in Tennessee Orange.

Happy Monday, folks:


--Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment