Thursday, July 23, 2009

August Delivers

The August issue of Amarillo Magazine arrived yesterday, which gave me an instant high. There is nothing like seeing the result of hard work look so beautiful and glossy. And despite my very long To Do List, I immediately started flipping through each page and scanning it for mistakes (which what you do when perfectionism is a second skin). I won't disclose the little jewels I found, but instead, I'll say that the August issue is completely fabulous. Look for it this weekend in the Sunday paper, or pick it up at any number of our distribution spots around town. (Don't forget AM Online.)

It's our job to make this magazine reflect all that is Amarillo, and it's much easier when we have your help. That said, we welcome all your feedback, story ideas, and general ego stroking.

--Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment