Monday, July 6, 2009

Edit, Proof and Move on.

The fireworks show on Saturday night was my first in Amarillo, and surprisingly, some of my pictures actually turned out. Thought I'd share my favorite.

We're editing and proofing the August issue of AM this week, and I'll tell you what - it's seems like just as soon as we wrap up one issue, we're starting on editing the next. We work four to six weeks ahead and it's no easy task. Honestly, we're already working on September, October and talking about November and December.

Speaking of which, we would love to hear from readers on topics you'd like to see covered in upcoming issues. Feel free to leave a comment on the blog, send a message on Facebook or direct-message us on Twitter. We're all over the place now -and it's about time, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment