Thursday, November 19, 2009

December Photo Tease


With Thankgiving next week and Christmas right around the corner, you may have forgotten that the December issue of Amarillo Magazine comes out on the 29th. Well, I'm here to remind you by posting some candid shots from the "What's Cooking?" photo shoot and a few of our favorites from the cover story, such as the one above. (There are additional photos on our Facebook page. Are you fan?)

[Here I am piping homemade whipped cream on top of a cheesecake.
I absolutely did not steal a taste...]

[...I'm lying, of course. It was delicious.]


[Here, Michele adds more raspberry glaze for a super shiny glossy photo.]


[Cover is an authentic Amarillo story, and I only hope that the
words stand up to the photos. Magnificent!]


Enjoy!

--Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment